Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Things can only get better!

My email is back up after almost 5 hours worth of phone calls, being passed from this person to the next and back again, the exasperating fact of yesterday was this "BT a telecommunications company can't dial you back - only a certain few "special" people have this priviledge" and I didn't manage to speak to any of them yesterday as I obviously wasn't SPECIAL enough - for those of you who know me well you can just imagine the state I was in by the end of the last phone call which ended at 5:20 pm, needless to say I am being credited back for the four days I have had no email services but will this cover the phone calls - I think not! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

But on a lovely brighter note I got some fabulous boxes in yesterday and now have the SEI Christmas Mint papers and some of the embellishments to tempt you with they are scrummy and MM Mistletoe will be put out today along with Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly and Earth Love.

Two lines of the new Bo Bunny releases are due in this week and hopefully some more goodies, still waiting on My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas and Fancy Pants and some more Hero Arts.

Will post some new pics later of what has been happening over the last week or so!

2 comments:

  1. oh jacqui you have my sympathies...I only got my broadband probs sorted out by using a bit subterfuge...talking to billing and threatening to move to Virgin....can't wait to see the new stuff....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a complete nightmare!
    So glad I have found your blog! I live in Fort William but my sis lives in Aboyne and she took me to Alford to find your shop ( its gorgeous by the way!). I will be sending her over with a list every once in a while lol
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete