Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

An award!




I am so chuffed to have received a lovely blog award from Erika, now I have some rules that I have to adhere to, so here goes....

To have this award is to pass it on – the instructions are as follows:

1. Thank the person giving the award.

2. Copy the award graphic to your blog.

3. Place a link to their blog.

4. Name seven things people don’t know about you.

5. Nominate seven bloggers you admire.

6. Place a link to these bloggers.

7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.

Hopefully I'll manage all of the above - eek links my favourite task now I'll need to read up on links again!

1. I am a huge rugby fan!
2. I absolutely love crime programmes my favourite being Columbo.
3. I am more savoury than sweet.
4. I love to sing.
5. I love to drink my first cuppa of the day outside sitting on my favourite chair in all weathers.
6. I am scared of the dark.
7. I left school and trained to be a dental surgery assistant.

People who I admire and who inspire me....

1.Bev
2. Kath
3. Jan
4. Anne

1 comment:

  1. big hugs for nominating me for this award jacqui and me too...I love to have my first cuppa sitting out at the back door....a bit of a challenge in this weather...see you soon....hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete