Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

And breathe.....

Melodee and Tim are safe on their travels, we made good time to the airport only two tractors along the way, a very long check in queue but a lovely girl helped them through and NO extra charges were made so fantastic news! I wish them every success in the Netherlands and Wales and thank them both for their time and efforts once again! Hope everyone got home safely and enjoy your gorgeous albums x

So the weekend is almost over, and I am sitting with my glass of wine and my baffies on, cooking up something new in my head, so who's up for a wee residential weekend of classes/good food/a few sips of wine/gin/vodka - whatever your poison is? thinking autumn time, central Aberdeenshire (any ideas of nice hotels would be appreciated if you know of any), space and time to craft, have a natter, kareoke??? and loads of fun of an evening............
Who would you like to see? Go on set me a challenge and I'll see what I can do............

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came along, you might get a wee surprise very soon oh how I love to tease you.....

Think it'll be an early night for me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jacqui, a residental weekend sounds like heaven, i'll put my thinking cap on about hotels etc, but as we off on holidays this week, it'll probably slip my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Melodee and Tim got to the airport in time etc Thanks once again for organising a great weekend.
    A residential weekend sounds like great fun too!!
    oooh I wonder what you are planning just now - you fairly like to tease us!!
    Enjoy the rest of your evening...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo can't wait!
    Glad Melodee got away ok.
    And relax or shall I say Chillax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good weekend was had, am green with envy here. Look forward to hearing what else you have planned
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jacqui on your first successful year as Simply Create !!! Many more to follow !!!!
    Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete