Pages

Thursday 20 May 2010

Is it just me?

So the day you really need your email system to work, it decides to die a death and ping everything or some of what you sent out back to you, so this is by way of an apology for what might seem like me being stupid (and very possibly it is), for duplicate emails and repeats of information. Although after having a very sleepless night last night I have changed the times for Melodees classes on Sunday again, I don't want her to miss her flight and anyone who has travelled through Aberdeen airport knows what sticklers they are for timings and rules etc.

So here goes :

You and Me class being held in the shop will start at 9:45am and finish at 11:45am sharp
and
Grow will now be held in the shop too and will start at 12:00 and finish at 14:00 sharp to give me time to wheek Melodee to the airport!

I have arranged for bottled water and muffins etc but there will not be time for lunch so bring a sweetie to tide you over, my apologies for jiggling everything around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment