Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

All systems are GO!!!!!

At lasy my email is sorted thanks to a very very nice man called Chris at BT! He was very patient and took me through what had happened so everyone beware - theres a nasty email going the rounds which looks like it is from BT (logo spinning - and it shouldn't do this) saying that your account will expire unless you update your password (so guess which dunderheid believed this???) I know, I know I am STUPID!

But the good news is anyone who now wishes to send me an email can, so all you budding design team entrees get cracking as Simply Create is once again fully operational - woo hoo! Anyone who got a bounce back will have to resend as everything has been wiped, clean slate and all!!!!!

Just to be clear you don't have to do every aspect of paper crafting, as long as you cover one aspect that is fine, thanks to the people who managed to get through before my disaster, will be in touch!

2 comments:

  1. AAAArrrhhh sweetie x it happens to us all, glad you are back on line x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete