Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

So who want's to take part?????

Heres a little kit packed full of goodies, all ready to ink up and complete at the next class on the 21st July at 7pm, who fancies coming along? Theres only a limited number of kits available at the special price of £20. Give the shop a call or email to secure your place.



I just wanted to share a cute little mini book that was made by a very talented young girl who attended a birthday party on Friday at the shop, this little girl could be the next Claudine Hellmuth, she was so good, check out her little book....


I just love her swirly writing and her whole book was very much the same all the way through with buttons and 3'd bits and bobs and I think she was the ripe old age of 6!

Watch this space as there'll be more announcements tomorrow....and I am a little excited as Jenni Bowlin hits the buidling after a long, long wait along with restocks of Hero Arts and the new Echo Park papers!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get my last comment - my internet connection died just as I posted!!! AAARGHH!!! If not can you put me down please!! Kirsti x

    ReplyDelete