Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Tres Chic!

A little sneaky look at what we'll be doing on Wednesday evening, hope to see you there....

My little book is based on my trip to Paris but there will be plenty of opportunity to turn your mini album into whatever you like from fashion/hobby/girlie to travel it's up to you the sky is the limit!

Gorgeous My Minds Eye Papers, combined with luxurious trims and the most beautiful flowers have made this a very easy album to work on.


There's still a couple of spaces left if you fancy it!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo it looks scrumptious!! Wish I could get over!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't come as I heading Stateside but save me a kit pretty please? I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the papers and embellishments...wish I could come!!!...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sneaky peek definitely makes me want to see more. Beautiful embellishments in the second pic. Love Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage glamour style, tres bon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic papers. Lots of glitter..... wonderful just what us girls love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved doing it and will enjoy putting photos in. thanks for a good night :)

    ReplyDelete