Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Don't forget

Pink Ladies Crafty Get Together Sunday 14th November 11am
Alford Village Hall

Cost £10 including lunch

Booking Essential

Join us for some more fun, games and competitions and loads of crafting!

Also on the day we are lucky enough to have Kath teaching her very popular class Dress the Table, from 1pm thro’ to 4 pm. £20
And
Anne is teaching cutie patootie another sell out class, from 1:30 pm thro’ to 4 pm. (Bring your own sewing machine if you have one, if not let us know). £20

And for something different we have Moira joining us to demonstrate some of her revamping skills (not to be missed).

4 comments:

  1. I'll be there...two days running!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I wish I lived a bit closer ........Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be there.....I had secretly put it in my diary but I forgot that we are in Edinburgh for the rugby that weekend plus DS's parade. Boo hoo, have a fabby time guys. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great day ladies I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete