Pages

Monday 27 December 2010

Sorry.....

Apologies for the lack of posting, busy time of year, a cold which has knocked the stuffing out of me, along with a husband that took the long way home then his suitcase which was packed with lovely Christmas presents took an even longer route, ending up in Edinburgh so loads of running around....

Ventured out today to get the kids out and about as cabin fever was starting to take effect to spend two hours in the centre of Aberdeen stuck in traffic, missed the film and ended up sitting in even more traffic to get out of Aberdeen - AAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway, new shop is taking shape, still a couple of little jobs to do but will be cracking the whip in the next couple of days ready to open the doors on Wednesday 5th January, can't wait!

Sandra P won the last challenge, congratulations and apologies for the delay in announcing, better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I think I just stopped breathing! LOL
    Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I had a blast with this challenge cause it was my first time putting those ornaments together :)

    Congrats on everything coming together btw....I have a feeling you will do extemely well :)

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    p.s I can't seem to find your email addy anywhere, so until I do here is mine!

    papiergardens@hotmail.com

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete