Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

DESIGN TEAM...SARAH

We are having a little shake up of the Design Team...hopefully over the next month or so you should see more regular posts with what the lovely Design Team gets up to with their stash...

I have started of with this one from the fabby Sarah....

This Hearts and home shadow box was originally a GRAZE health food box. I used a few of my own stamps, Tim and stampin up plus a maya road little chippie house. The rest is from the kit.



I love how it turned out. Good job i have lots of graze boxes as i want to make another and mum now wants one, lol



I think you will all agree that this is gorgeous and don't forget that most of the supplies Sarah has used in this project are available from the shop where all the Design Team creations are on display for you to see...

1 comment: