Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Busy day....

Well a busy day today, have caught up with all the boring paperwork, (extra big yawn) all the prizes are posted and design team kits are on there way too (so start stalking your postie) all things that should have been done weeks maybe months ago, now I just have to sort out all the stuff that will be in the sale, heaps and heaps of bargains to be had for you all, will update you as I go through everything but to whet your appetite there will be Moda Fabrics, All things Christmas, All things Halloween, Punches, books, kits, magazines and much much more.....who's ging to help me make space for all the lovely new goodies that have started to arrive from CHA?

Hope you can help me out!

2 comments:

  1. oooooo I am tempted....think I can persuade hubby that a family visit over to Tarland is needed??

    ReplyDelete