Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

DESIGN TEAM CREATIONS...SONJA...

Today we have a lovely card from Sonja using the Delicate Leaf Cluster stamps...
I have been bogged down making wedding invites for my SIL so I finally had a play with the Hero Arts stamps last night. I actually used the same cardstock the invites are using as it has a subtle golden sheen to it and I wondered how it would look as a non wedding card base. I used an EK Success border punch I got last week when I visited the shop for the card edge.The graph background is a Glitz stamp that you can get at Simply Create. The ink is Stampin Up Basic Gray. I then used American Crafts Red Zing embossing powder for the central stamp from the Hero Arts Delicate Leaf set and inked the edges with Adirondack ink in Cranberry. The hand cut leaves are also from the Hero Arts stamp set and are the Adirondack Cranberry ink again. The sentiments are Unity stamps from my kit club sets. I used foam pads to raise the grass stamp and the leaves off the card slightly. I have another idea as well for the stamps but it's still in my head at the moment.




TFL. Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment