Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

MORE LEAF CARDS...KAT...

Today we have a lovely card from Design Team member Kat...
My First Leafy Card!

At last I've managed a card with the Delicate Leaf Clusters stamps. Very simple and quick. At least it was quick after a bit of thought and a wee practise. I was going to enter it in the Less is More challenge but of course it's closed now. That'll teach me to spend all morning doing housework today. I knew I should have taken a photo and entered last night.

Maybe my card's too plain but I had the stamp directly onto the card challenge on my mind when I made it. I have some other ideas so hopefully I can get something else done soon.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is pretty..love the direct stamping on the card TFS:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimilistic, fresh and the sentiment says it all.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete