Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

DESIGN TEAM...A BEAUTIFUL CARD FROM LIZ...

Today we have a beautiful card from Liz using a little bird stamp from Hero Arts ...I think you will all agree it's gorgeous...


just wanted to say

My design kit this month from Simply Create included this Hero Arts stamp 'little fancy bird'. So I fancied doing a bit of experimenting. After looking on you tube for some inspiration I decided to make my own piece of background with distress inks and embossing.

So first I heat embossed my 'happy definition' background stamp with white powder onto watercolour paper. Then I inked up 'silhouette flower' with distress inks and spritzed it with a little water.

Then I stamped, coloured and cut out the little bird and attached to the centre of my panel. Finished off by adding twine, a button and the sentiment.

I'm rather pleased with myself!

Liz x

3 comments:

  1. You should be pleased with youself Liz , your card is super !!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should think you ARE pleased with yourself . . . that card is GORGEOUS.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, These cards are nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete