Wednesday, 11 May 2011


Loving this card from Sarah....

So last night me and DH were having heated words so i took myself into the craftroom before i was up on a murder charge. I had a little play with the stamps and created a card.


I took a tri-fold card and randomly stamped various flowers all over it. Next i masked the flowers and coloured the background with a yellow/ orange ink pad.

Next I used the spare from the cut out flower masks to mask the background and coloured the flowers in pink. I varied the shading. Its crude but effective, and don't forget i am not a stamper.

Once the background was made i added 2 scallop edges in pink and orange, before adding a strip of orange dotted PP. I stamped a journal tag and added it to the left hand side over the spotty border. I stamped a birdcage image (from the glitz kit) and added it to the journal tag.

Next i embellished the card. I coloured a Jenni Bowlin butterfly and added it to the card. Next i stamped out about 8 large dotty flowers. I coloured them in oranges/ pinks before assembling them like Tim's grunge flowers. I glued together 2 white flowers, inked the edges and added a button. I used a hot glue gun to attach the flowers securely to the card.

I added tiny text alpha's to finish.

And there you go. I am really pleased with it.

And i managed to sneak a few dotty flowers on a LO i did for a UKS challenge last week.



1 comment:

  1. Stunningly `Beautiful` the card and the LO!!TFI:) x