Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Today is another LO from Sonja using her Design Team Kit


Liberty Love


I'm back with my second LO from this kit using the Crate Paper Neighbourhood collection. I don't normally do pink or girly but that's as I rarely scrap me or my interests. This is another Document 2011 LO and is for February.


When I went to London in February my must do was to visit Liberty and have a look. It's a long time since I was there last minus boys and husbands and I had a great time just browsing.


The base is a strip of the Visit paper on the pink spotty side. I then used my Martha Stewart Infinity punch on strips of the Friendly paper. I used some more of the Friendly paper as borders to the main paper block and used an EK Success Punch along the bottom .


The tag behind the Garden paper was stamped on the brown ledger side of the Garden paper using a Unity Cosmo Cricket Material Girl stamp. I then journaled about my visit. I used the pink ribbon as a border for the Garden paper as it matched the punch I had used on the bottom border.


I also used one of the big buttons from Jacqui and threaded the mesh through it. Again my addition this time was the American Craft Thickers for the title and a label made by Crate Paper exclusively for Studio Calico.





TFL. Sonja x.

No comments:

Post a Comment