Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

CAROL'S CANVAS...

Here we have a stunning canvas from Carol...



Life's just got in the way this last month so apologies for not joining in. Finally got kit out a couple of days ago, that's when i finally found it. Had put it away in a safe place, everything topsy turvy at the mo while my new kitchen is being put in. Seems to be going on for ever and still not finished.


Mr Mojo had completely left me over the last month and when i looked at the canvas, I hadn't a clue what to do with it. Hope you don't mind Jackie but used this image as i thought she oozed with Summer days and that's how I interpreted the papers. Used this image on my DT call card so rather appropriate for my final call. Off to make some cards with the rest of the papers.






Carol


x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas Carol, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Carol..TFS
    I created a mini book with the beautiful Crate Paper Neighbourhood kit I got as mpart of my beautiful prize from you recently..Incase you might like to see what I created you can see it Here if you wish...

    http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2011/06/100-authentic-freya.html

    Thankyou sooo much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete