Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Thank You from Tina....

Here is one last project from Tina...



Dear Jacqui and teamies


It has been great to be on this Design Team I have thoroughly enjoyed it - so sad it has come to an end....


Here is another project just completed with our last DT kit using the canvas board. Hope you like it!





I used a mask to create a random flower background using TH distress ink. I then overstamped this with a Hero Arts cling stamp: Antique Background in TH distress ink. I then used my Cricut to cut out the Thank you and with a shadow background with the papers from the kit. I also used the papers to cut a number of butterflies. I finished off with some gem flowers and dew drops.


I hope we will all keep in regular contact (I don't know how this "our team" blog will be up and running but it would be nice to touch base every now and again!)


Take care and...Happy Crafting


Big Hugs Tina


PS I was so delighted to see that my project was featured in the "Best of British" supplement of Simply Cards and Papercraft this month and I will be blogging about that on my blog very soon!!!! Thanks for letting me do that Jacqui..

No comments:

Post a Comment