Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

LAST OF THE DESIGN TEAM CREATIONS...

Well I think this will be the last of the Design Team entries unless there are any last minute Annies...I hope you have all enjoyed what the Design Team has come up with over the last few months and please feel free to link any creations you have made using their inspiration...we would be delighted to see it!!! Anyway this last one is from Kirsti....Enjoy!!!


A LAYOUT FROM ME...


Hi girls...after seeing all Sonja's LOs lately she has put me to shame as I wouldn't actually like to say when the last time was that I completed a LO...we have also made a stash busting/finish online classes and UFOs pact so hopefully this will be the first of many and if I write it down for all to see it will have to be won't it...lol...



This is a pic that was in a post a couple of weeks ago when we went geocaching for the first time...
I started of with the plain cardstock which I sprayed with various inks..some places better than others...and oops I have just remembered that I used a sketch that Sonja had used earlier in the week which can be found below...




I cut out one of the big daisy like flowers from the pattern papers(Glitz Afternoon Muse Floral) and cut down into the petals and inked with Vintage Photo distress ink then added some glossy accents to the centre and filled with seed beads...




Family Fun is done with some chipboard letters painted with hazelnut paint dabber and coated with crackle accent and fun (from the Lost & Found Union Square Perfect stamps) is stamped in Timber Brown stazon...




Before inking I laid out the ribbon creating a mask and then used the 2 ribbons to tie the buttons and cut out a couple of leaves from the floral paper...




Found this giant tag in my stash box(along with 4 more) so I decided to do a little hidden journaling and finished it of with the last of the ribbons...
TFL
Kirsti xx

3 comments:

  1. this is fabulous, love the inking!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always, I have a little surprise on my blog for you..... hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Glad to have been of service lol.

    ReplyDelete