Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

New Class!



Yet another bonus class using the new Bo Bunny papers that arrived this week, this could be a great mini book project too (sorry but I have to indulge my obsession with mini books), also the kit has loads of left overs so plenty of papers etc to use on cards afterwards too!

Class Date Sunday 29th November at 1:30 pm (just in time for the 1st Christmas Card to land on the doormat)!

Loads of new stock has arrived this week with the new Bo Bunny papers and accessories, My Little Bicycle Autumn papers, Letraset alcohol markers, more Cuttlebug dies and folders and heaps of other bits and bobs including new Tattered Angels, so that has been keeping me quiet.

Another class to announce at some point over the weekend when I get the photos uploaded and this might seem mad but it's a summer project, if anything it might warm us up can't believe how cold it is all of a sudden, brrrrrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. It was a real treat to be able to visit your shop again at the weekend Jacqui. I love the papers and the stamp range is fabulous. Wish I could come to your craft classes and if I lived nearer - I'd be there! All the best, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete