Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

She's unleashed a monster.....

A bag making monster, and even although I am not making a good job of these I am loving making them!

Check out my newest thing!




 My bottoms are all wrong and handles are lees than perfect and the stitching meanders ever so slightly but I love them!!!

Now just a reminder the shop is shut as from Thursday evening through to Wednesday morning, off to Norway for some R & R!!!!!

Don't miss out on Judy's newly added class on the 1st November 7pm, where you can get to grips with her old favourite prisma pencils with the most gorgeous yet simple cards!

See you when I get back x

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jacqui they are fabulous totes - wish I came to the class now!!! My favourite is the one with the words!!!...have a great time in Norway and see you when you get back....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying for the pattern for that tote - so cool
    have a fab holiday
    ciao xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui
    The bags are beautiful, might have to try one even though I can;t sew for toffee :)
    Have a great time away and I'll no doubt see you soon at the shop
    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags look fab!
    Happy holidays, lovely family times and lots of pics to fill your to die for scrap books!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Judy's simple cards, beautiful. The bags are fab too Jacqui. Makes me want to get my machine out if only I knew what to do?!

    ReplyDelete