Not had any Design Team creations for a while....all the team were sent a set of Hero Arts stamps to play with this month and here is what Tina came up with...
Just thought I would post up my makes using the new stamp set I got sent through. Now this particular stamp set really tested me to say the least! - I've never used this type of stamp before so was a real test - but I'm hoping you likey likey and I will post them off to you Jacqui soon as I get chance to go to post office.
For this card I used a technique I've not tried before and that is to ink up my embossing folder - I LOVE how it came out - must do that some more!
This card took me the longest, all those squares to stamp, distress, layer, add sparkle to (well its me I "had" to!!)
Now for this card - you can't tell (and now I'm looking at it I didn't need to do it at all) but I cut a mask oval and centered it on the card I then used the stamps like tapestry stamps to create the background. I then printed out my sentiment in Word and cut it into an oval to cover over the plain oval bit of the card - but of course didn't need to do that did I!!! Anyway that is what I've come up with - can't wait to see what my teamies come up with!