Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

TUESDAY DESIGN TEAM WITH JANE...

It's Tuesday and time for another Design Team creation....from Jane...

I have a few sitting about my desk, but this is the first one I have completed! These lovely stamps say clean and simple to me so that is what I have gone for with this card.
I masked off part of the card and used my olive and evergreen versacolor inkpads to stamp out a couple of the different leaves. I also used the inkpads to colour the seam binding.......which I am totally in love with... I spritzed the ribbon and scrunched it up and left it to dry on the heater to make it all lovely and crinkly...I used my extra sticky double-sided tape to hold it down.
The butterflies are coloured with the inkpads again and I have added some little gems!
Hope you like!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely fresh and clean looking card jane. So pretty.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this card, gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete