Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

LEAF CLUSTER STAMPS...BY JUDY...

A simply stunning card by Judy...
Finally!

Hiya all!I know I am the last but finally I got some time to play with the 'Leaf Clusters' set that Jacqui sent last month.Where oh where does the time go? Anyway...this card design is not one that I can take credit for. I followed a video tutorial over on Hero Arts website to come up with this. You will see a great similarity between this card and Shari's :
It was nice to do some good old heat embossing and some inking with this one. I now have a lovely messy desk :))Off to go make another one to pop in my Etsy shop :)))


Judy x

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous cards Judy. I would not have thought to stamp words in White so I will keep that idea in mind for future use. I love the mixed colour stamping effecs too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete