Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

SOME MORE CARDS FROM KAT...

Here we have a trio of cards from Kat...
Last 3 cards

I've made an important discovery - I'm not very good with leaves! I've been trying to use some more of these lovely stamps....without much success.I used Distress Ink in Bundled Sage for this one and edged with Antique Linen. Then just finished with a flower and a pearl.

My favourite colour for this one! Leaves stamped in Dusty Concord. I added some Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy....pity you can't see that in the photo!

Not sure about this one at all. The background is Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet and Tumbled Glass. The large leaf is stamped on top of Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet. I originally tried this on an alcohol ink background on glossy card but the middle section of the stamp wouldn't stamp. Then it wouldn't stamp on ordinary card with a Distress Ink background. Eventually I got it stamped by placing the card on top of the stamp. The ribbon hides two black smudges as this was definitely going to be my last try!

So I think that's me finished. Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful array of cards TFI :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of cards. I really like the leaf stamps.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete