Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

SOME CARDS FROM KIRSTI...

Today we have a few variations on the same card using the Dots n Flowers set of Hero Arts from Kirsti...


Hello hello everyone....sorry not been around for a while...been up to my eyes what with one thing and another...you know what like... I have done a few cards but not sure about them....this 1st one was for my mum's birthday back in February...I stamped the background with the smaller flowers in distress ink(I forget which colour it was)...I then punched some ancient patterned paper with the Stampin Up Scallop Punch and zig-zag stitched it to the front...the big flower was stamped onto a piece of Claudine's Sticky Back Canvas and so was the pink middle and then layered together...I added a bling from my stash to the centre and then the Happy Birthday sentiment.


This is me trying to use up some of the paper mountain that seems to have grown in my craft room over the last several years....I stamped some flourishes onto the pp and then stitched them to the kraft matt then stamped the flowers onto more patterned paper and cut them out, finished with a bit of sparkle in the middles...they are all the same I'm afraid except for the layouts....


That's me for now but now my fairs are finished for the weekend I will try something else with them...having a quiet week as last week was so manic and Allan has only been home 12 days in the last 8 weeks...Thanks for looking...Kirsti xxx

1 comment: