Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

And a good time was had by all!



Well can't quite believe it but Lance has been and gone, what a genuinely lovely guy, no stress, no demands just a good time. I can't wait to get into my kits and start making my mini books, although whether I'll be able to follow and remember everything that was said will be a small miracle but it's okay because I've got him on speed dial!!!

The even better news is that Lance is going to continue to teach and the bigger and better news is that he's going to come back and see us all and more of you at the beginning of December this year, so watch this space for more news on the dates and classes with more RP product hopefully!

I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who came and supported the shop and Lance he enjoyed meeting you all and had a great time and I have to say so did I, it was great to step back and watch all the confused faces at some of the points through the classes, clear as mud!!! And thanks so much to everyone who brought gifts and Erika and Kara for the muffins so we all know who to blame for my jeans being tight (not a pretty sight)and Fiona and Angela for the sweeties so the next time I see you all I might be a dress size or two bigger and supporting new false teeth!

4 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Jacqui and thank you for organising this at such short notice - I think the naughty table in the corner had a fabby time - I certainly did...see you soon...kirsti x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great time Jacqui, i certainly enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next event.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great time, looking forwards to December too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed it! Lance was such good company! Hope you enjoyed it a little too.
    Looking forward to December already,
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete